Friday, 10 June 2011

The non-UK bands post

I realise that by only putting up UK bands, I've painted myself into a corner.  When I started this blog I wanted to put up bands that other blogs wouldn't touch.  I can be incredibly lazy when it come to ripping vinyl, whenever I get a new record I do a quick search to see if someone else has put up a rip so I don't have to, here are some rips of things I could find anywhere else.

Iron Lung - Live At Supersonic 2009 LP

Recorded at Birmingham's premier experimental music festival and I'm proud to boast that I was actually there when this was recorded.  This being live it's hard to separate each song so I carved this into five blocks.  There is some background noise during the between song banter but trust me, this is way better than the first rip I did of this.



Gauze - 貧乏ゆすりのリズムに乗って LP

When I picked this up I thought it was a discography of all their 80's stuff (it just said Gauze on the front and something in Japanese written down the spine), I didn't know that they reformed mid way through the 00's and recorded some new material.  I'm especially proud that I managed to tag the tracks with the correct kanji (thank you discogs)



Su19b/Dreadeye - split 7"

The tracks on Su19b's side are all in Japanese (tagged correctly thanks to their site), Dreadeye kind of sound like a Japanese version of Despise You to me.
























No comments:

Post a Comment