Friday, 29 July 2011

xCanaanx

The most popular Straight Edge band in the UK before Never Again and one of the few with a more Hardline stance. From the slums of Marghetto but often associated with the Canterbury Hardcore scene in it’s glory days of the early 00’s. The most easy thing to find is the Gehenna Made Flesh CDEP (which includes their first demo as the last two tracks).  Much harder to find are:


* Version of From Blood To Fire on the Blackfish UKHC comp
* Two tracks from the split with Thirty Seconds Until Armageddon (I would just put up the whole thing but then I’d incur the wrath of Jamie TDON)
* The last demo where they abandoned the Slayer riffs in favour of a more Madball style beatdown (the song SxFxEx Nate would re-record later during his flirting with Krishnacore in Age Of Kali)

If I've missed anything let me know and hook me up.

1 comment: