Friday 21 September 2018

藤本修羅 & Swarrrm ‎– 玉砕放送 7"

Swarrrm are a Progressive Grindcore from Kobe, Japan active since the late 90's.  I was introduced to them by split 7"'s with other bands, in fact I thought that's what this is when I picked it up the back cover makes it seem like it's a split rather than a collaboration EP.  I can't find any information on Shura Fujimoto, this record is the only entry on his Discogs page and when I google his name I just get information about a character from a manga and accompanying anime.  There's a lot of guitar noodling on this ep (is that Shura Fujimoto?) and the vocals are more shouty HC style rather than the Extreme Metal growling Swarrrm's vocalist normally does (maybe that's Shura Fujimoto, I don't know, all the writing in the liner notes are in Japanese).

1 comment:

  1. Zippyshare died, can you please re-upload it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete